About Our Kalahari Flavoured Biltong
Two superb flavours, coriander and pepper, are skillfully blended give Kalahari a distinctive and unique taste. Coriander is an annual herb in the family of Apiaceae, is also known as Chinese parsley, and in North America, the stems and leaves are usually called cilantro.
The seed of coriander is sweet and toasty which provides for a flavoursome, nutty warm aroma. Pepper, with properties known for its healthy qualities, combines its distinctive smell and subtle hot peppery taste beautifully with the coriander. The result, a superb and flavoursome treat on the taste buds.
All our flavours have the following:
- High In Protein (53g per 100g)
- Low In Carbs (<1g per 100g)
- Low In Fat (<1g per 100g)
- Low In Sugar (<1g per 100g)
- Perfect For Diet Snacking (Paleo & Keto Friendly)
- Kid’s Lunch Box Favourite
- Protein Source For All Athletes (Post Training)