You are here:

RETURNS POLICY

 

BILTONG STANDARDS

There is NO International standard for Biltong. What might be sufficiently ‘wet & fatty’ for one client, might be considered not ‘wet & fatty’ enough? for another. Similarly, we advertise our Peri-Peri as ‘hot’ which satisfies 99% of our customers. The other 1% might find it too mild. It is a personal choice and somewhere in between, we do our best to fulfil the expectations of our customers, based on our considerable experience in making biltong products. After all, we’re also South Africans, where biltong originates from.

 

CANCELLATION

We can’t for one moment, imagine why you’d want to cancel an order for our fabulous biltong products. But then again, we know that life can throw us a curveball every now and then. So, if you need to cancel your order, it obviously needs to be done before dispatch otherwise a cancellation request cannot be entertained.

That said, accepting the cancellation will be at the discretion of Billy Tong and may be subject to an administrative charge. We’re a good bunch of people here at Billy Tong, and we’d hate to be doing that, but we thought we should cover ourselves in case of events outside of our control.

 

DAMAGES, SHORTAGES, LOSS IN TRANSIT

If you have not received delivery within 96-hours of placing the order (weekends accepted), please email us at admin@billytong.com

If your order arrives so damaged it’s impossible to enjoy, then we must be notified within 24 hours of receipt by email to enquiries@billytong.com.

In this age of digital phenomenon, we might ask you to provide images taken with your smartphone to be sent to the same email address. The contents and packaging MUST be held for inspection by us.

PLEASE DO NOT JUST SEND YOUR PRODUCT BACK TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS STATED. 

A returns reference number is essential and we’ll provide this to you before any product is returned. We will pay for the return of the faulty goods. Complete satisfaction with our product and service is our ultimate game plan. We will either replace the biltong order or offer you a complete refund.

Finally, please note that our refund policy only extends to a product that simply cannot be consumed due to damage or non-delivery. It does not extend to the product being outside of its shelf life due to delays in delivery that were of no making by Billy Tong.

 

COMPLAINTS (we do our utmost to avoid them!)

We’ll deal with complaints in a timely and fair manner at all times but refunds or replacement orders will be made at the discretion of the Billy Tong management. We do understand, of course, that not everything goes 100% right all of the time. We will work with our customers to resolve things and hopefully to a mutually satisfactory conclusion. Notifying us as quickly as possible helps us to bring about a happy ending. All we ask is that you work with us to achieve this before deciding to go off to social media and vent your frustration (this shouldn’t happen as we always stand by our products, and we’re nice guys to do business with!).

If you have any queries whatsoever, we can be contacted by:

Email: enquiries@billytong.com

Telephone: 01932 640649.

After all that – enjoy our product.

The Billy Tong Team